- viji said Very clear explanation. Thank you Dr Kristine!
- Kristine said Thanks, Meghan – I agree! It should be a primary concern, not an afterthought, and we need to...
- Meghan J said Thank you for this post. It’s a topic that is often added as an afterthought to medical schoo...
- Kristine said Thanks, Sumayya!
- sumayya roohi said mantle cell lymphoma is CD 5+.CD 23-, CD 79b+, FMC7 and cyclin D1 +
- Kristine said I would presume so – at least as long as it remained in the blood.
- Kristine said “Open” chromatin means that you can see through the chromatin – it appears fine, l...
- Kristine said Thanks, Julia!! So glad you found it and it was helpful
- mcray aboagye said Thanks
- ikondere julius said thanx so much
- Kristine said No – I’m sorry, we’re all sold out.
- Rachel Nicholson said Are these shirts still available?