Tagsacute leukemia acute lymphoblastic leukemia acute myeloid leukemia acute promyelocytic leukemia Add new tag anemia b cells blood smear bone marrow brain tumors carcinoma cases chronic myelofibrosis chronic myeloid leukemia chronic myeloproliferative disorders coagulation cortisol cytochemistry cytogenetics essential thrombocythemia heart hemophilia immunology infection inflammation kaplan kidney laboratory tests lymphocyte lymphocytes lymphoma macrophages neoplasia neutrophil normal photoblog polycythemia vera red blood cells red cells sickle cell anemia skin squamous cell carcinoma stains student questions t cells
- Malik_Eldrssi said Thank you ,it was very helpful and I should like to add that the Severity of the symptoms of nephrit...
- Dr. Mithila said never read such wonderfully explained immune hemolytic anemias. thanks
- mamo said thanks u ! for great help
- David said Dude awesome post!! Thanks a lot
- Maklago said Thank you. I was stranded and I have just used this to do my assignment
- Maureen said So why didnt you pick a bald person for your photo since your opening line is that it makes you rip...
- Faheem shahzad said Thank you, the way you explained is awesome and it shows your mastery on the subject 🙂
- Emi said thanks
- samson abraham said i really love the one who privides this
- samson abraham said i really love the one who provides this
- Niranjan said Been breaking my head with this for a whole day. Crisp clear and concise. Thank you!
- Kristine said In a sense, yes, as those are the only AMLs that involve monocytic cells. It’s also important...