Tagsacute leukemia acute lymphoblastic leukemia acute myeloid leukemia acute promyelocytic leukemia Add new tag anemia b cells blood smear bone marrow brain tumors carcinoma cases chronic myelofibrosis chronic myeloid leukemia chronic myeloproliferative disorders coagulation cortisol cytochemistry cytogenetics essential thrombocythemia heart hemophilia immunology infection inflammation kaplan kidney laboratory tests lymphocyte lymphocytes lymphoma macrophages neoplasia neutrophil normal photoblog polycythemia vera red blood cells red cells sickle cell anemia skin squamous cell carcinoma stains student questions t cells
- Kristine said So glad you liked it! Thank you!
- Chikaodiri said Wow so simplistic. Thank you Dr. Kristine.
- Papa Bear said Thank you so much for clarifying! I really appreciate it!
- Mustafa said So good
- Omar said Thanks So much for such amazing bites
- Mina said Great, condensed, to the point, and clear answer. Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge in a...
- vinh said thanks ! it’s very helpful
- Vev said Ok.thank you very much
- Kristine said Oh – no, I just meant as the red cells continue to move through the blood vessels into warmer...
- Vev said Thank you very much for the explanation. I have just one question. You wrote….as the red cells...
- Dijana said Caution. LAP also low in MDS, and PNH. Nicely done, all in all! Thanks!
- Tayeeb ahmed said Thanks this is very helpfull…i like ur writing style