All of our best hemepath and coagulation essays in a single ebook.
Why this book was created
This book contains 99 essays on difficult hematopathology and coagulation topics, arranged in a logical, readable format, re-edited and with selected new photos. So why should you pay for a book with essays you can mostly find online for free?
- Convenience. You don’t have to waste time searching for articles, or digging through archives, or copying and pasting stuff into a word document.
- Portability. You can take it with you and read it anywhere – on the bus, in the car, waiting in line – with no need to access the internet.
- Readability. The articles have been reformatted (many with new images) and curated into a simple, clean, nicely-designed ebook. It’s easier and quicker to read articles in a book-style format than it is in a website-style format. And it looks just as good printed out as it does on the screen.
Hematopathology Handbook contains 99 student-question-centered essays on difficult pathology topics in the following areas:
- Normal blood and bone marrow
- Benign disorders
- Myeloproliferative disorders
- Lymphoproliferative disorders
- Acute leukemia
- Plasma cell disorders
- Plus a bunch of quizzes (including questions from real pathology exams)