Q. I’m having some difficulty grasping the MCHC, MCV and RDW in hereditary spherocytosis. Wouldn’t the MCHC, MCV, and RDW be elevated in all anemias?
Q. Love your website, its helped me remember some super key concepts.
Janarthan sent in a great question on one of our posts about the two coagulation paths: the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways.
- Kristine said Thanks, Alexandra. I’m sorry to hear about your husband’s tumor. Thank you for sharing t...
- Alexandra Quinn said My husband had a messenteric Desmoid resected from duodenum this Summer and I agree with all of this...
- huma said thanks a lot,good explanation.
- Ayuba said Thanks. I’m a resident in Haematology and you contributed alot to my understanding of the spec...
- marwa said Many thanks for your effort, this is so helpful
- Dr Dhrubajyoti Halder said It is explained very nicely. Thank you.
- Kristine said Hi Ayuba – The exact interaction between the antiphospholipid antibodies and the components of...
- Mosak said Am a vet student an dis xplaination really makes sense.kudos to you guyz
- ahmed said Thank you
- ahmed said Wonderful explanation
- ahmed said So nice explanation, you make pathology simple and comprehensive
- ahmed said Very useful lesson thank you very much,easily undrrstand