Graphs show up frequently in medical presentations.
We’ve all attended lectures in which the presenter basically read all the words right off his or her slides. That gets old fast.
One of the most common faux pas in medical presentations is making slides that are jam-packed with text.
- Kristine said I would presume so – at least as long as it remained in the blood.
- Kristine said “Open” chromatin means that you can see through the chromatin – it appears fine, l...
- Kristine said Thanks, Julia!! So glad you found it and it was helpful
- mcray aboagye said Thanks
- ikondere julius said thanx so much
- Kristine said No – I’m sorry, we’re all sold out.
- Rachel Nicholson said Are these shirts still available?
- Amanulla said And Macrocyte + Hypersegmented neutrophil=Megaloblastic anemia
- xiuxiu said may i ask, is nephritic and nephrotic syndrome part of clinical manifestation of glomerulonephritis...
- Julia Faidley said Wow! Thanks! In NP school — doing pharm, and once again faced with some type of hypersensitivi...
- geeta lallmahomed said happy to have knowledge from this site …so valuable…thxs
- Hautai said Thank you so much for the excellent clarification. This is extremely helpful information. Keep up th...