Here’s a practice question on anemia – see if you can get the right answer before scrolling down to the discussion.
If you’re a student of pathology, you will at some point be faced with transfusion medicine, and you’ll need to find yourself a good resource for learning the stuff.
- Paulinus said Such an excellent CV. Thank you for all you are doing to make learning pathology so simple.
- Anna das said Thank you
- Brian E. Moore, MD said Brilliant explanation!
- Anon said Isn’t anti- A,B an expected antibody, just as anti-A and anti-B are, due to plant lectins (bas...
- rashid said Awesome
- Dr.Govind said excellent explanation thank you very much.
- Dr.Govind said nice
- nouf said 🙂
- Dr Govind said very simple explanation thank u very much..
- Dr Govind said nicely explained.
- Ana said Dope!! I love your summary….keep it up
- Kristine said Hi Michelle – thank you so much for your kind words! I’m SO glad you find useful stuff o...