Here’s a practice question on anemia – see if you can get the right answer before scrolling down to the discussion.
If you’re a student of pathology, you will at some point be faced with transfusion medicine, and you’ll need to find yourself a good resource for learning the stuff.
- yohannes molalign said thank you!!!
- Madiha said Very nice explanation.
- blueheather said Thank you very much for your well explanations. Yours is clearer than my professor’s.
- Dr Sagara said Grate summery…cleared problems….thanks P bites
- Vidhi motka said Love to be part of this
- Anastassia said Thanks! I’m delighted.
- Brian said *make
- Brian said Ah, I suppose that does sense, especially in light of their respective reference ranges. Thanks for...
- Kristine said Great question! I’ve never seen an explanation of this – but I think it’s because...
- Anna said Thanks a lot.yoir explanations a very easy to comprehend and remember
- Brian said Thanks for the great explanation. A thought occurred to me, though. Perhaps I’m missing someth...
- Kristine said What’s type 5 hypersensitivity?