on February 10, 2014
Coagulation questions seem to come up all the time! Here’s a good one from one of our readers.
- Kristine said It means that the monoclonal immunoglobulin is in a form that cannot be excreted by the kidney (whic...
- Sharon T said Forgot to mention – My diagnosis was via an OPEN LUNG BIOPSY. So there were absolutely no err...
- Sharon T said Coming off and/or weaning is not the problem. I have been weaned to 5mg/day before, what happens is...
- jitender said If M spike is only in Serum test but Not in Urine Test, what does it mean?
- bestwn said it was helpful , God help you
- Kristine said Thanks so much Savannah!! Glad you liked it
- Savannah Nortangle said This has been very enjoyable and informational to read. I didnt know that Uniparental Disomy could b...
- Nkiru Abanaka-Bassey said Very Good one!!
- Nkiru Abanaka-Bassey said Good explanation!!
- Daudi Mgalla said i apprecieite ur explanation
- Fortune said thanks hoping to relax the mind.
- bernadette espiritu said thanks for the opportunity to be included in your group