on July 29, 2014
Janarthan sent in a great question on one of our posts about the two coagulation paths: the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways.
We need your help! Pathology Student is completely ad-free.If you find us useful, please consider donating whatever feels right to you. Every bit helps!You can donate here.
- Kristine said Hi Rahwa – You’re correct: type I diabetes mellitus is mediated by a type IV hypersensit...
- Rahwa Haile said Hi! My classmates and I were given a case study where a 10 year old patient was diagnosed with Diabe...
- euis said such a good page! thank you so much
- wondimu amado said I Like It.
- wondimu amado said Thank you very much.because I Understand more about anaplasia.
- wondimu amado said Thank u.I Am second year public health student in Debre Markos University.I Am From Ethiopia.
- intel said very informative. Keep it up
- akhtar said Nice image…i answered a que in quiz after going through this…
- Kristine said Great!! Glad it was helpful
- Stephanie said Thank you so much! I’ve been fretting about which Robbins to get and this helps immensely! So...
- Sana Haq said Thank You for getting this concept cleared up!! I was spending the last hour struggling through this...
- narges said it is so useful.I undrestood Flexner-Wintersteiner Rosette well