One of the most common faux pas in medical presentations is making slides that are jam-packed with text.
I’ve been giving and watching medical presentations for more years than I care to count.
Q. I’m having some difficulty grasping the MCHC, MCV and RDW in hereditary spherocytosis. Wouldn’t the MCHC, MCV, and RDW be elevated in all anemias?
- Kristine said Thanks so much, Gina! I’m so glad you are finding something useful on Pathology Student. Thank...
- Kristine said Thanks, Dr. Shruti! I know I’ve done something right when there’s a “damn wellR...
- Kristine said Thanks so much, ssp!!
- Kristine said Good point, Hejji! I see what you’re saying – yes, you could say that the surface activa...
- Anita said Am a Ghanaian , this explanation has really helped me thanks very much
- farhad said thanks
- monti said thanks prof
- Muhammad Faate said As a medical student who is about to take STEP1 it also confused me when books said that heparin aff...
- dr.jyoti priyadarshini said Very informative Many presentations are fancy ,distracting n confusing owing to incorrect font
- Lawrence Osei-Owusu said This is academically inspiring, many thanks for sharing.
- Hejji said clearly explained. Thanks
- Hejji said Thank you Prof for this clarification. -You mentioned that the intrinsic pathway has been called so...