Path bites is a daily email containing a concise little pathology fact. Sometimes there is a photo to illustrate what I’m talking about. It’s an easy and fairly painless way to keep up on pathology, whether you’re in a pathology class or studying for boards.
Our Blog Posts list is kind of like an RSS feed. Every time I post on Pathology Student (once a week or so), you’ll get a summary email describing the post. It’s a nice way to keep up on what we’re doing here without having to check back all the time.
- Kanopo said Hello, it’s great to find this website for further medical knowledge, it’s really help!...
- Abdul_dotun said Love this…
- Meera said i really can’t get enough of your website thank you so much ! best wishes..
- Cathy said Thank you so much!! I love this!
- Magda Assaf said I like the idea very much, keep going
- Kristine said Yay!! Love that 🙂
- Kristine said Thanks, Victoria! I’m glad it was understandable 🙂
- Kristine said Thanks, Kathleen!! So glad you liked it.
- DR.MAMTA PATHAK said Very good..I appreciate it
- Victoria said You did a great job by breaking It down to a layman understanding. Thanks
- Gopal said Very nice simple explanation
- Lujain said 🙂