Q. Love your website, its helped me remember some super key concepts.
When you look at a blood smear, it’s best to have a plan, and it’s best to try to follow it each time.
Q. I’m currently doing my rotations at Children’s Memorial Hospital’s blood bank and I was reading the standard operating procedure for washing red cells.
- Kanopo said Hello, it’s great to find this website for further medical knowledge, it’s really help!...
- Abdul_dotun said Love this…
- Meera said i really can’t get enough of your website thank you so much ! best wishes..
- Cathy said Thank you so much!! I love this!
- Magda Assaf said I like the idea very much, keep going
- Kristine said Yay!! Love that 🙂
- Kristine said Thanks, Victoria! I’m glad it was understandable 🙂
- Kristine said Thanks, Kathleen!! So glad you liked it.
- DR.MAMTA PATHAK said Very good..I appreciate it
- Victoria said You did a great job by breaking It down to a layman understanding. Thanks
- Gopal said Very nice simple explanation
- Lujain said 🙂