Here’s a practice question on anemia – see if you can get the right answer before scrolling down to the discussion.
If you’re a student of pathology, you will at some point be faced with transfusion medicine, and you’ll need to find yourself a good resource for learning the stuff.
Here is a good question from one of our readers: “Why is blood group O+ not a universal donor?”
Here’s a great question from a reader. Q. Why are Howell-Jolly bodies seen in sickle cell anemia?
- Kanopo said Hello, it’s great to find this website for further medical knowledge, it’s really help!...
- Abdul_dotun said Love this…
- Meera said i really can’t get enough of your website thank you so much ! best wishes..
- Cathy said Thank you so much!! I love this!
- Magda Assaf said I like the idea very much, keep going
- Kristine said Yay!! Love that 🙂
- Kristine said Thanks, Victoria! I’m glad it was understandable 🙂
- Kristine said Thanks, Kathleen!! So glad you liked it.
- DR.MAMTA PATHAK said Very good..I appreciate it
- Victoria said You did a great job by breaking It down to a layman understanding. Thanks
- Gopal said Very nice simple explanation
- Lujain said 🙂