Q. How come patients with Addison disease have hyperpigmented skin?
Q. What does it mean when Robbins says the adrenal cortices are hyper- and hypoplastic? A. Hypoplastic adrenal cortices mean that the adrenal cortices have atrophied; hyperplastic adrenal cortices mean that they have expanded.
- Kristine Krafts, M.D. Assistant Professor, Department of Pathology University of Minnesota School of Medicine May 2013: 81,433 unique visitors.
- Athos A. said sweet!
- Big Al said Amazing website thank you
- thanusha said professor, got a small problem..in the book ESSENTIAL HAEMATOLOGY by A.V Hoffbrand says itz the warm...
- Indra C. Rajaretnam said So glad I found you
- mona talaat said thanks for yours precious knowledges
- zeeshan khan said ‘thank you sO much’ i never realised they had so Close names’ i cud hve confused t...
- 手機外殼 said Hi there! This weblog publish couldn’t be written any better! Searching through this post remi...
- Tana said Thank you^^ This helps me more than you know
- Kristine said Excellent information – thank you! So glad you wrote in.
- Dr. Slope said This is a very nice website. I want to add that DNA damage and DNA mutation are not one in the same....
- Bereket Tessema said This is really geat & helpfull not only for medical studemts but also for whole students of high...
- Nick said Thank you!