Metastatic lesions are pretty common in the brain. If you look at all brain tumors in hospitalized patients, about 25% – 50% are metastatic tumors.
While nobody wants to get a brain tumor, if you had to pick one, meningioma would be a good choice.
Here’s another primary CNS tumor that arises in the brain parenchyma: primary CNS lymphoma.
- love said Thank you very much!!!! God bless you
- Rania said Nice
- JANE said SIMPLY THE BEST AND INFORMATIVE
- Tyrone Belle said Right on Cindy. I was also taught that the most distinguishing feature between a myelocyte and a pro...
- LUIS HERNANDEZ-RODRIGUEZ said Thank you so much, really helpful!!!
- dr.rutaba said Awesome <3 thanks for clearing my concepts and for a rapid review 🙂
- Piyush Ranjan Sahoo said Thank u so much keeping me updated with the short posts in my mail id. I want to request a topic. Pl...
- Dr.Anurag shukla said Thanx
- Dr.Anurag shukla said Nice
- Alis said Thanks
- ustbota said oh sh*t syndrome haha.. Useful, thanks.
- Mohana said My doubts got cleared,awesome ans