Metastatic lesions are pretty common in the brain. If you look at all brain tumors in hospitalized patients, about 25% – 50% are metastatic tumors.
While nobody wants to get a brain tumor, if you had to pick one, meningioma would be a good choice.
Here’s another primary CNS tumor that arises in the brain parenchyma: primary CNS lymphoma.
- Theresa said Thanks for breaking this down in a simple way to understand it. Well done.
- M.P. said Thank you so much!!!
- Katherine said Very helpful! Thanks!
- Sumant said Thnx a lot
- john said I look forward to receive your lecture anytime you send it…they are helpfully to me…be b
- john said thanks i have learnt alot…be blessed
- Kamuyu Mwai (Dr.) said Perfect quiz to jump-start the brain
- Pia said Hello, I just came across this site. I found everyone’s comments and info very helpful. I wi...
- Arwa said You are an amazing, unbelievable teacher thank you very much ^^
- semklet said Classic image and wonderful description
- Alamoyo said Great! Very deep and useful. Thanks.
- Thandeka said Great explanation. Thank you