What it is:
Hematopathology Compendium is a collection of all of our best and most popular Hematopathology and Coagulation essays (plus some new ones) in a single ebook. It is a permanent, convenient, organized hematopathology resource that is accessible anywhere and at any time. It’s in the same format as our Anatomic Pathology Compendium and General Pathology Compendium (in fact, you can get the set of all three compendia for a discount).
Why it was created:
This book contains 99 essays on difficult hematopathology and coagulation topics, arranged in a logical, readable format, re-edited and with selected new photos. So why should you pay for a book with essays you can mostly find online for free?
- Convenience. You don’t have to waste time searching for articles, or digging through archives, or coping and pasting stuff into a word document.
- Portability. You can take it with you and read it anywhere – on the bus, in the car, waiting in line – with no need to access the internet.
- Readability. The articles have been reformatted (many with new images) and curated into a simple, clean, nicely-designed ebook. It’s easier and quicker to read articles in a book-style format than it is in a website-style format. And it looks just as good printed out as it does on the screen.
Hematopathology Compendium contains 99 student-question-centered essays on difficult pathology topics in the following areas:
- Normal blood and bone marrow
- Benign disorders
- Myeloproliferative disorders
- Lymphoproliferative disorders
- Acute leukemia
- Plasma cell disorders
- Plus a bunch of quizzes (including questions from real pathology exams)
Need help with other areas of pathology?
We have a few other books:
- Anatomic Pathology Compendium
- General Pathology Compendium
- The Complete (But Not Obsessive) Hematopathology Guide
- Clot or Bleed: A Painless Guide for People Who Hate Coag
- The Top 10 Anemias to Know for Boards
And if you prefer to read books on your iPad/iPhone or Kindle/Kindle app:
- The Complete Hematopathology Guide on iBooks
- The Complete Hematopathology Guide on Amazon
- Clot or Bleed on iBooks
- Clot or Bleed on Amazon
250-page ebook (immediate download)