What it is:
Anatomic Pathology Compendium is a collection of all of our best and most popular anatomic Pathology Student essays in a single ebook. It is a permanent, convenient, organized anatomic pathology resource that is accessible anywhere and at any time.
Why it was created:
This book contains 63 Pathology Student essays on difficult pathology topics, arranged in a logical, readable format, re-edited and with selected new photos. So why should you pay for a book with essays you can search for online for free?
- Convenience. You don’t have to waste time searching for articles, or digging through archives, or coping and pasting stuff into a word document.
- Portability. You can take it with you and read it anywhere – on the bus, in the car, waiting in line – with no need to access the internet.
- Readability. The articles have been reformatted and curated into a simple, clean, nicely-designed ebook. It’s easier and quicker to read articles in a book-style format than it is in a website-style format. And it looks just as good printed out as it does on the screen.
Anatomic Pathology Compendium contains 63 student-question-centered essays on difficult pathology topics in the following organ systems:
- Cardiac pathology
- Endocrine pathology
- Female reproductive pathology
- Gastrointestinal pathology
- Hepatobiliary pathology
- Male reproductive pathology
- Nervous system pathology
- Pulmonary pathology
- Renal pathology
- Skin pathology
Need help with other areas of pathology?
We have a few other books:
- Hematopathology Compendium
- General Pathology Compendium
- The Complete (But Not Obsessive) Hematopathology Guide
- Clot or Bleed: A Painless Guide for People Who Hate Coag
- The Top 10 Anemias to Know for Boards
And if you prefer to read books on your iPad/iPhone or Kindle/Kindle app:
- The Complete Hematopathology Guide on iBooks
- The Complete Hematopathology Guide on Amazon
- Clot or Bleed on iBooks
- Clot or Bleed on Amazon
Anatomic Pathology Compendium
169-page ebook (immediate download)