Great! Thanks for confirming.
Your study guide will be in your email inbox in a few minutes.
If you like the Top 10 Anemias study guide, you might want to check out our other study guides:
Anatomic Pathology Compendium
A collection of all of our best and most popular
anatomic Pathology Student essays.
The Complete (But Not Obsessive) Hematopathology Guide
A thorough (but not crazy) guide to all the anemias, leukemias,
and lymphomas you need to know.
Clot or Bleed: A Painless Study Guide for People Who Hate Coag
An easy-to-understand guide to coag basics, bleeding
disorders, and thrombotic disorders
- Kristine Krafts, M.D. Assistant Professor, Department of Pathology University of Minnesota School of Medicine April 2013: 78,614 unique visitors.
- Kristine said Hi Musa – You’re not alone! There are plenty of other coag haters out there (they haven&...
- Musa Jumaa Hussein said I am one of the Coag hater. Can I find this book in a book shop in the UK Thanks
- Abisola said Beautiful piece…paints a better picture…goodwork!
- Kristine said 1. Yes – in some books it does. It’s not a true cause of an elevated MCV, but there you...
- Kristine said Hi Ari – Thanks! You can find an article describing the 2008 WHO revisions here: http://bloodj...
- Dr. Mehmood-ul-Hasan said This is really a great concept, which (usually) the physicians do not know. A haematologist should d...
- Ari said Thanks a lot for those nice informations Can I ask for the new WHO lymphoma classifications book or...
- kamran khan said thanks for such a good information about pathology……….
- ogechi said What a lovely snack.Hard to forget its taste.Thanks.
- Hamad said THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
- jules said woohoo! med student…revising…couldn’t remember the whole bilirubin situ…foun...
- divakar said excellent………studying these two words for last 5 years but doesnt know the concept....