You’ve already subscribed!
You should be receiving Pathology Bites, delivered hot and fresh right to your inbox, every Monday through Friday.
If you’re not getting any num-nums, you may wish to try the following:
1. Try resubscribing, paying careful attention to the address you enter. Maybe you entered it incorrectly the first time.
2. Make sure you add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts list.
3. If all else fails, email me at email@example.com and we’ll get it straightened out.
Thanks for subscribing!
- Dr Govind said very simple explanation thank u very much..
- Dr Govind said nicely explained.
- Ana said Dope!! I love your summary….keep it up
- Kristine said Hi Michelle – thank you so much for your kind words! I’m SO glad you find useful stuff o...
- Michelle Stoffel said From a second year pathology resident who has been a fan of your site since discovering it as a 3rd...
- abhiram said crisp nd clear….thnk u…..
- Nelmary said I Had the same confusion with myelosupression and aplastic anemia thanks for clarifying my doubt.
- Sameera said Thank u, simple and clear
- dr zubair DCP said thanx sir,i was tense,made me simple,i m grateful to u,nd proud of u,regard
- Anon said I know Jennyne’s post was two years ago, but it seems this post comes up for patients googling...
- Anon said In a vry very bad myeloma the blood can be thick in the tube. I can’t imagine how bad that fee...
- Anon said I’m serial commenting as I study, and just realised I’m leaving critical comments all ov...