You’ve already subscribed!
You should be receiving Pathology Bites, delivered hot and fresh right to your inbox, every Monday through Friday.
If you’re not getting any num-nums, you may wish to try the following:
1. Try resubscribing, paying careful attention to the address you enter. Maybe you entered it incorrectly the first time.
2. Make sure you add email@example.com to your contacts list.
3. If all else fails, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get it straightened out.
Thanks for subscribing!
- Kristine said Glad it helped!!
- Sam said This is great. Thank you so much for taking the time to explain these concepts!
- Kristine said Thanks so much, Mukarram! So glad you like the site
- Mukarram said I searched Google for “bacteria that cause bloody diarrhea” and got pretty excited when...
- peter nkhata said good work
- Kristine said It is a very rare blood group in which patients do not have the H gene (which encodes an enzyme that...
- Hafiz said Hi Dr Kristine, I am Hafiz from Malaysia. I am a master in haematopathology course, do you have list...
- soraya said Thanks,very good
- Bijita Dutta said Thanks a lot, it’s really a very nice explanation. .
- SANDHYA said Tanx Kristine !
- Dr Mansingh Jain said What is Bombay blood group
- Tanmoy Ganguly said Thanks doctor..very useful information..