You’ve already subscribed!
You should be receiving Pathology Bites, delivered hot and fresh right to your inbox, every Monday through Friday.
If you’re not getting any num-nums, you may wish to try the following:
1. Try resubscribing, paying careful attention to the address you enter. Maybe you entered it incorrectly the first time.
2. Make sure you add email@example.com to your contacts list.
3. If all else fails, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get it straightened out.
Thanks for subscribing!
Tagsacute leukemia acute lymphoblastic leukemia acute myeloid leukemia acute promyelocytic leukemia Add new tag anemia b cells blood smear bone marrow brain tumors carcinoma cases chronic myelofibrosis chronic myeloid leukemia chronic myeloproliferative disorders coagulation cortisol cytochemistry cytogenetics essential thrombocythemia heart hemophilia immunology infection inflammation kaplan kidney laboratory tests lymphocyte lymphocytes lymphoma macrophages neoplasia neutrophil normal photoblog polycythemia vera red blood cells red cells sickle cell anemia skin squamous cell carcinoma stains student questions t cells
- Kristine said Looks like a naked nucleus to me – and a damaged one, at that. I don’t see any real cyto...
- Christine said What is the large teardrop shaped cell at 2:00? And how did it get that way?
- Kristine said Yes! Exactly! All non-antigen-presenting cells have 6 different types of class II MHC (HLA) molecule...
- daryan said A really helpful and clear explanation. Thank you!
- AMINATU ADAMU said thank u so much for helping me
- Nargis said Thanks a lot.. I am glad that I came across this site of yours
- dr muhammad haroon said Great explanation! Very informative and actually makes sense. Thank you!
- SIMI SADASIVAN said excellent!you teach it as a simple language.more helpful to us.Thank u
- Kristine said So glad you liked it! Thank you!
- Chikaodiri said Wow so simplistic. Thank you Dr. Kristine.
- MMM said Oh boy, I’m so confused with this and your explanation is great! Just now more question: so 6...
- Papa Bear said Thank you so much for clarifying! I really appreciate it!