You’ve already subscribed!
You should be receiving Pathology Bites, delivered hot and fresh right to your inbox, every Monday through Friday.
If you’re not getting any num-nums, you may wish to try the following:
1. Try resubscribing, paying careful attention to the address you enter. Maybe you entered it incorrectly the first time.
2. Make sure you add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts list.
3. If all else fails, email me at email@example.com and we’ll get it straightened out.
Thanks for subscribing!
- Kristine said It means that the monoclonal immunoglobulin is in a form that cannot be excreted by the kidney (whic...
- Sharon T said Forgot to mention – My diagnosis was via an OPEN LUNG BIOPSY. So there were absolutely no err...
- Sharon T said Coming off and/or weaning is not the problem. I have been weaned to 5mg/day before, what happens is...
- jitender said If M spike is only in Serum test but Not in Urine Test, what does it mean?
- bestwn said it was helpful , God help you
- Kristine said Thanks so much Savannah!! Glad you liked it
- Savannah Nortangle said This has been very enjoyable and informational to read. I didnt know that Uniparental Disomy could b...
- Nkiru Abanaka-Bassey said Very Good one!!
- Nkiru Abanaka-Bassey said Good explanation!!
- Daudi Mgalla said i apprecieite ur explanation
- Fortune said thanks hoping to relax the mind.
- bernadette espiritu said thanks for the opportunity to be included in your group