You’ve already subscribed!
You should be receiving Pathology Bites, delivered hot and fresh right to your inbox, every Monday through Friday.
If you’re not getting any num-nums, you may wish to try the following:
1. Try resubscribing, paying careful attention to the address you enter. Maybe you entered it incorrectly the first time.
2. Make sure you add email@example.com to your contacts list.
3. If all else fails, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get it straightened out.
Thanks for subscribing!
Tagsacute leukemia acute lymphoblastic leukemia acute myeloid leukemia acute promyelocytic leukemia Add new tag anemia b cells blood smear bone marrow brain tumors carcinoma cases chronic myelofibrosis chronic myeloid leukemia chronic myeloproliferative disorders coagulation cortisol cytochemistry cytogenetics essential thrombocythemia heart hemophilia immunology infection inflammation kaplan kidney laboratory tests lymphocyte lymphocytes lymphoma macrophages neoplasia neutrophil normal photoblog polycythemia vera red blood cells red cells sickle cell anemia skin squamous cell carcinoma stains student questions t cells
- NARAYANEE RAJASEKARAN said Thank you Dr.Krafts…You have clarified my doubt!!!!!
- Dr Naim Maranga said its simply excellent,i learnt a great deal from a methodically presented article…thanks!
- Anton said Big thanks!
- Sannie said really enlightening..I actually picked A
- Kristine said Thanks, Joyce – yes – you are absolutely correct: the PTT tests the intrinsic pathway an...
- Simon Downes said Thank you! This was driving me crazy! Now I will never forget it!! I will share it with my buddies!
- Ana Maramadaumasu said This answers my question and i can understand better than what i learn in school,,,thank you very mu...
- Sri said Thank you for the detailed explanation.. It is so clear and creates an enthusiasm to read all the to...
- Joyce said Kristine, this is regarding your comment to Janarthan on 8/3/15 @1:10PM. You seem to have the intrin...
- madelyn said thank you!!!!! You made this seem so simple! =)
- Nisha said Perfectttttttt explanation!!!
- chis said very simple and power-packed explanation! i really appreciate that.