You’ve already subscribed!
You should be receiving Pathology Bites, delivered hot and fresh right to your inbox, every Monday through Friday.
If you’re not getting any num-nums, you may wish to try the following:
1. Try resubscribing, paying careful attention to the address you enter. Maybe you entered it incorrectly the first time.
2. Make sure you add email@example.com to your contacts list.
3. If all else fails, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get it straightened out.
Thanks for subscribing!
We need your help! Pathology Student is completely ad-free.If you find us useful, please consider donating whatever feels right to you. Every bit helps!You can donate here.
- uday said thankyou
- tooba said Thanks
- Erum said excellent explanation.. the calcium, phosphate and parathyroids always confused me ! thankyou very m...
- Sandeep said your posts synthesize 3-4 lectures worth of material into a memorable scheme, thank you!
- Sandeep Jain said if i read this page a few more times, this stuff is going to stick forever. written in a very memor...
- dabra said i have been diagnosed for bp since i was 19.now im 23yo.at earlier, the symptoms are more active,my...
- marwa said Many thanks its so useful to me
- Kristine said It’s a four-week course with three lessons (and one review) per week.
- Sandeep Jain said Thank you so much for this entry. Wonderful explanation; better than anything I could find in my me...
- Yousuf said For how many weeks is the course after all?
- Kristine said I’m sorry, Elise. It sounds like your husband had some bad complications from the disease.
- Elise said I wish I had known about Marfan syndrome long ago. My late husband fitted in the picture 100%. It co...