You’ve already subscribed!
You should be receiving Pathology Bites, delivered hot and fresh right to your inbox, every Monday through Friday.
If you’re not getting any num-nums, you may wish to try the following:
1. Try resubscribing, paying careful attention to the address you enter. Maybe you entered it incorrectly the first time.
2. Make sure you add email@example.com to your contacts list.
3. If all else fails, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get it straightened out.
Thanks for subscribing!
- Kristine said Thanks so much, Gina! I’m so glad you are finding something useful on Pathology Student. Thank...
- Kristine said Thanks, Dr. Shruti! I know I’ve done something right when there’s a “damn wellR...
- Kristine said Thanks so much, ssp!!
- Kristine said Good point, Hejji! I see what you’re saying – yes, you could say that the surface activa...
- Anita said Am a Ghanaian , this explanation has really helped me thanks very much
- farhad said thanks
- monti said thanks prof
- Muhammad Faate said As a medical student who is about to take STEP1 it also confused me when books said that heparin aff...
- dr.jyoti priyadarshini said Very informative Many presentations are fancy ,distracting n confusing owing to incorrect font
- Lawrence Osei-Owusu said This is academically inspiring, many thanks for sharing.
- Hejji said clearly explained. Thanks
- Hejji said Thank you Prof for this clarification. -You mentioned that the intrinsic pathway has been called so...