You’ve already subscribed!
You should be receiving Pathology Bites, delivered hot and fresh right to your inbox, every Monday through Friday.
If you’re not getting any num-nums, you may wish to try the following:
1. Try resubscribing, paying careful attention to the address you enter. Maybe you entered it incorrectly the first time.
2. Make sure you add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts list.
3. If all else fails, email me at email@example.com and we’ll get it straightened out.
Thanks for subscribing!
We need your help! Pathology Student is completely ad-free.If you find us useful, please consider donating whatever feels right to you. Every bit helps!You can donate here.
- Anu George said Brilliant. Seeing this for the first time.
- Kristine said Good question. Auer rods are not seen in chronic phase chronic myeloid leukemia (CML). Rarely, they...
- Krishna said can’t we see Auer rods in CML
- marwa said many thanks
- Charles Piatt, LVT said Thanks so much….good information even for veterinary lab! Love the site!!
- Sepehr said Very helpful , Thanks every1
- jyothsna said Thanks a lot
- jyothsna said Thank u..it was very useful
- ndy said Thanks
- Javed Ali said Greeting!! read the information about DAT test It is realy helpul and easy to understand thanks R...
- Steve Hudson said Thank you so much for your work on the Bites. I print and post in the Lab on pretty much a daily bas...
- sana khanam said nice information