You’ve already subscribed!
You should be receiving Pathology Bites, delivered hot and fresh right to your inbox, every Monday through Friday.
If you’re not getting any num-nums, you may wish to try the following:
1. Try resubscribing, paying careful attention to the address you enter. Maybe you entered it incorrectly the first time.
2. Make sure you add email@example.com to your contacts list.
3. If all else fails, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get it straightened out.
Thanks for subscribing!
We need your help! Pathology Student is completely independent and viewer-funded. If you find us useful, please consider donating whatever feels right to you. Every bit helps!You can donate here.
- Salihu Ahmad yoffo said Very interested page
- Kristine said Thanks, Michael, and welcome! So glad you liked the discussion of the RDW. No – I haven’...
- Michael A Martin said Hello Dr Kristine Krafts, I just joined your website. I enjoyed your discussion of the RDW. Are you...
- Ehsan said Hi Dr. Krafts. Just to say I love this post. Tanx.
- Kristine said Hi Deborah – Most any bacterial infection can cause a left shift. In general, as you allude to...
- Kristine said Thanks! So glad you found the post useful!
- deborah said My 2 year old Grandson has a 12,000 WBC with a left shift. He has been vomiting with some bile showi...
- derald madson, Jr. said Im a vascular surgeon in Ohio. im reviewing for my 10 year recertification boards. Nice job!
- Lauren Sherman said Thank you!
- AKHTAR HUSSAIN said hi mam I want to ask you one question I am very keen to know or more experience to read blood morpho...
- Taylor said Thanks so much for making this course! I’m a 4th year med student going into Pathology and thi...
- ogechi said This makes a lot of sense. Thanks for this explanation Dr Krafts.