You’ve already subscribed!
You should be receiving Pathology Bites, delivered hot and fresh right to your inbox, every Monday through Friday.
If you’re not getting any num-nums, you may wish to try the following:
1. Try resubscribing, paying careful attention to the address you enter. Maybe you entered it incorrectly the first time.
2. Make sure you add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts list.
3. If all else fails, email me at email@example.com and we’ll get it straightened out.
Thanks for subscribing!
We need your help! Pathology Student is completely independent and viewer-funded. If you find us useful, please consider donating whatever feels right to you. Every bit helps!You can donate here.
- Janarthan Rama Murti said Thank you so much Dr Kristine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Janarthan Rama Murti said AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Janarthan Rama Murti said Great explanation… As a corollary, does this mean INR/PT test for Extrinsic Pathway (EP), In...
- Vijay said Very informative
- Kristine said Thanks for your comments! This is an older case that was previously diagnosed as bronchioloalveolar...
- Kirk Jones said The findings in your picture actually look more consistent with papillary or micropapillary pattern...
- Kristi said Got PV at the tail end of 2011, had thrush and couldn’t even swallow water, hair loss, had to...
- Dr Khandke said Best explained
- Salihu Ahmad yoffo said Very interested page
- Kristine said Thanks, Michael, and welcome! So glad you liked the discussion of the RDW. No – I haven’...
- Michael A Martin said Hello Dr Kristine Krafts, I just joined your website. I enjoyed your discussion of the RDW. Are you...
- Ehsan said Hi Dr. Krafts. Just to say I love this post. Tanx.