In case you’re feeling ambitious tonight (or, more likely, in a few days), here’s a list of our best Pathology Student quizzes. Answers are either in the post itself, or in a link within the post.
Tagsacute leukemia acute lymphoblastic leukemia acute myeloid leukemia acute promyelocytic leukemia Add new tag anemia b cells blood smear bone marrow brain tumors carcinoma cases chronic myelofibrosis chronic myeloid leukemia chronic myeloproliferative disorders coagulation cortisol cytochemistry cytogenetics essential thrombocythemia heart hemophilia immunology infection inflammation kaplan kidney laboratory tests lymphocyte lymphocytes lymphoma macrophages neoplasia neutrophil normal photoblog polycythemia vera red blood cells red cells sickle cell anemia skin squamous cell carcinoma stains student questions t cells
- Abu Jar said Nice explanation….
- M said Thank you! You don’t know how much it helps me!! 🙂
- sai teja said Nice explanation
- Prashant waichal said Excellent and simple to the point review
- Julia said Thanks again for the clarification Dr Krafts!
- Kristine said Good question – I believe so! I can’t think of an example of a type II hypersensitivity...
- gbadebo said Nice! But this brings up another question- are all examples of type II hypersensitivity reactions au...
- Dr.sunil Kumar.c. said very useful and nice explanation thank you so much…
- Luis said You are GREAT.
- dr sunil kumar laad said excellent
- Obinna said Have found the site very interesting. It helps me to challenge myself even before I scroll down for...
- Steve Wilkins akango said Happy to be on board. Let’s learn pathology.