In case you’re feeling ambitious tonight (or, more likely, in a few days), here’s a list of our best Pathology Student quizzes. Answers are either in the post itself, or in a link within the post.
Tagsacute leukemia acute lymphoblastic leukemia acute myeloid leukemia acute promyelocytic leukemia Add new tag anemia b cells blood smear bone marrow brain tumors carcinoma cases chronic myelofibrosis chronic myeloid leukemia chronic myeloproliferative disorders coagulation cortisol cytochemistry cytogenetics essential thrombocythemia heart hemophilia immunology infection inflammation kaplan kidney laboratory tests lymphocyte lymphocytes lymphoma macrophages neoplasia neutrophil normal photoblog polycythemia vera red blood cells red cells sickle cell anemia skin squamous cell carcinoma stains student questions t cells
- Kristine said I feel your pain, Sara! Maybe we can help make it less horrible.
- dr.hansika said Thank u for such a good information
- muhindo bivarton said good work, thank u
- Dr. Nehal rana said Well explained. . Awesome explanation. I thought dat why ans is D not E initially. .
- Deb said Appreciate the information so much!
- Sara said I hate hate hate this subject
- Tracey said Excellent explanation, thank you!
- Kristine said Oh. Good question. Sometimes the word “pseudopalisading” is used when there is necrosis...
- Ujwal said What do we meant by pseudopalisading? I got confused by above answer of palisading with example of n...
- Doaa said Great learning site. I hope that you strongly focus on macro and micro photos for illustration. Than...
- Ujwal said Thank You so much for the informations. Really glad.
- Liz said Great site & even more excited to see that you’re local!