In case you’re feeling ambitious tonight (or, more likely, in a few days), here’s a list of our best Pathology Student quizzes. Answers are either in the post itself, or in a link within the post.
Tagsacute leukemia acute lymphoblastic leukemia acute myeloid leukemia acute promyelocytic leukemia Add new tag anemia b cells blood smear bone marrow brain tumors carcinoma cases chronic myelofibrosis chronic myeloid leukemia chronic myeloproliferative disorders coagulation cortisol cytochemistry cytogenetics essential thrombocythemia heart hemophilia immunology infection inflammation kaplan kidney laboratory tests lymphocyte lymphocytes lymphoma macrophages neoplasia neutrophil normal photoblog polycythemia vera red blood cells red cells sickle cell anemia skin squamous cell carcinoma stains student questions t cells
- Abhinav said A very remarkable hippocratic way of remembering nephrotic- O shit syndrome.!!! Keep it up
- Paul Gualtieri said The one email I always look forward to reading. Love it! Thank you
- Jack said Thank you, Kristine. Your words have put me at ease even though I plan to follow up with periodic b...
- maram said thanks for the review
- Temesgen dejene said Hey u ar so good…just moment before amso confused betwen two terms but now am so well diffrenc...
- Artem said Thank you so much. It is super high-yield for me.
- Gowri said Fast refresh about a normal one.. excellent
- Mohini Jayant Dave said I usually first write down what I have to say and then makes slides of valid points which I may forg...
- Chimezie Okwuonu said Good explanation. Quite clear. Am impressed
- aamir hasnain said thanx very clear and concise
- Dr. Abdul Karim Affouni said Super thanx for such friendly informative description.
- PASCUAL OC said MUCHAS GRACIAS, TODO SEA EN PRO DE LA CIENCIA!