In case you’re feeling ambitious tonight (or, more likely, in a few days), here’s a list of our best Pathology Student quizzes. Answers are either in the post itself, or in a link within the post.
- Kristine said They do kind of look like monocytes! Others have commented that these cells look more “atypica...
- Kristine said Mature lymphocytes look like your regular old lymphocytes that you see in the blood every day. Atypi...
- Kristine said Your description is great – and you’re right – they do look reactive in this photo...
- Praneel Budhu said I thought these cells were monocytes!!?
- Bsk said Thank you. Very nice explanation.
- IQRA said THANKS
- Jyoti Priyadarshini said Interesting n informative too
- MaxPow said Whats the difference between mature lymphocytes and atypical lymphocytes
- Vidya Kumar said In love with this site. Thanks for helping!
- Sona said Useful information thanks
- Kristine said Thank you so much! I’m glad you like my website – I hope your students find it useful to...
- Kristine said Aww thanks, Crystal!! So glad I could help a bit Best wishes to you!