Finally – after jumping through a LOT of hoops, The Complete Hematopathology Guide is now on iBooks.
That took forever.
But it works so well on the iPad (and iPhone), it was definitely worth it. If you go to iBooks (you need to download the app from iTunes, but you already knew that), you can read a description and download a free sample. It’s nice the way you can jump from chapter to chapter, and insert bookmarks, and change the font size. The photos turned out great too.
Check it out, and let me know what you think! (And if you like it, please consider spreading the love and giving it a good rating.)
- Kristine Krafts, M.D. Assistant Professor, Department of Pathology University of Minnesota School of Medicine May 2013: 81,433 unique visitors.
- Kristine said You’re welcome! Your english is just fine!
- María jose said Thankyou!! That was awsome! Excuse my english!
- Athos A. said sweet!
- Big Al said Amazing website thank you
- thanusha said professor, got a small problem..in the book ESSENTIAL HAEMATOLOGY by A.V Hoffbrand says itz the warm...
- Indra C. Rajaretnam said So glad I found you
- mona talaat said thanks for yours precious knowledges
- zeeshan khan said ‘thank you sO much’ i never realised they had so Close names’ i cud hve confused t...
- 手機外殼 said Hi there! This weblog publish couldn’t be written any better! Searching through this post remi...
- Tana said Thank you^^ This helps me more than you know
- Kristine said Excellent information – thank you! So glad you wrote in.
- Dr. Slope said This is a very nice website. I want to add that DNA damage and DNA mutation are not one in the same....