We need your help! Pathology Student is completely ad-free.If you find us useful, please consider donating whatever feels right to you. Every bit helps!You can donate here.
- Terry said Thanks so much – what a clear answer. I am a CT tech who has attempted to get this straight f...
- Anu George said Brilliant. Seeing this for the first time.
- Kristine said Good question. Auer rods are not seen in chronic phase chronic myeloid leukemia (CML). Rarely, they...
- Krishna said can’t we see Auer rods in CML
- marwa said many thanks
- Charles Piatt, LVT said Thanks so much….good information even for veterinary lab! Love the site!!
- Sepehr said Very helpful , Thanks every1
- jyothsna said Thanks a lot
- jyothsna said Thank u..it was very useful
- ndy said Thanks
- Javed Ali said Greeting!! read the information about DAT test It is realy helpul and easy to understand thanks R...
- Steve Hudson said Thank you so much for your work on the Bites. I print and post in the Lab on pretty much a daily bas...